If yesterdays recipe was a bit too much, and maybe even scared you away, rest assured this one is fool proof.
I love No Bakes, and they taste amazing.
For the Crust:
- 9 Graham Crackers
- 1/3 Cup White Sugar
- 6 Tbsp. Melted Butter
For the Filling:
- 1 – 8 oz. container of cream cheese
- 1 Cup canned Pumpkin (100% Pure Packed Pumpkin, NOT Pumpkin Pie Filling)
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 – 8 oz. Tub COOL WHIP Topping, thawed and divided
- Preheat your oven to 325*f.
- Place Graham crackers in food processor, and process until fine. Add Sugar, and turn on low. Slowly drizzle in butter until well combined.
- Press into a 9″ round Pie Pan, and bake for 10 minutes.
Look, lets be honest, you could serve me anything on a Graham Cracker crust, and I’ll eat it… Really…. Chocolate Pie, No bakes, Lemon Meringue, Fried Chicken…. OK, maybe not fried chicken. Well, wait… maybe it would have that Chicken and Waffles thing going on…. OK! OK! OK! The point is, I usually make 1 & 1/2 times the recipe for the crust because I like an extra thick crust. For this, I just bake it an extra 5 minutes.
- Mix the softened Cream cheese and Pumpkin in a blender.
- Add sugar and Pumpkin Pie Spice. Fold in 2 & 1/2 Cool Whip.
- Spoon into the cooled pie crust, and cover tightly.
- Place is refrigerator for 2 hours. Serve with remaining Cool whip.
I’ve sprinkled chocolate chips on the bottom of the Pie Crust as soon as I took it out of the oven and spread them once they melted from the warmth of the crust. Let it cool before spooning on filling. Also, try this with White Chocolate Chips, or Pumpkin Flavored Chips.
Try folding in Toffee Chips to the filling.
Drop the filling into the pie crust by spoon full. Next, Drizzle a few large spoon fulls of caramel topping, then sprinkle with about 1 – 2 Tbsp. of toasted Pecans. Then smooth and cover tightly. Refrigerate for 2 hours.