Where did this recipe get its name? Because Mr. H LOVES it!
Cake Ingredients –
- 1 box spice cake mix, and everything needed to prepare
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained, juice saved
Icing Ingredients –
- 1 – 8 oz. package of Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Chopped Walnuts
- Mix the cake as directed, substituting the water with the pineapple juice.
- Fold in the Pineapple and Walnuts.
- Bake according to the box directions.
For the Icing –
- Soften the cream cheese by leaving out for about an hour. Mix with the powdered sugar and Vanilla.
- once the cake is ALMOST completely cool, spread with the icing. Sprinkle with Walnuts, and let finish cooling.