I feel like I’ve abandon ship with all of you, and I am so sorry!
We had Thanksgiving at our house, and then went to my Aunts for Christmas and ended up at my Moms house that Sunday for the Christmas celebration at her home.
I got some really nice gifts (Thanks to SwagBucks!! If you haven’t checked it out yet, go to my blog here for more info!)
So, coming into the new year, I have some new things I can’t wait to share with you!
- I have decided to change my weekly cleaning list to a monthly. This will help all of us keep on a schedule! And remember, you can change these to however you like! If you need to move things around to fit your family schedule, go for it! (You can read more about this in the New Year’s Cleaning Blog)
- I have some awesome Product Reviews for you, in hopes of helping you get an easier grasp of the busy life we lead! (You can find those reviews here! I will start posting those around the 5th of January)
- I’ll be sharing some books again (My plan is two a month! So if you have any suggested readings, let me know!)
- Recipes will still be posted as often as I can get them up. You can find a full list of Recipes here!
- Freebie Friday will happen about twice a month.
I can’t wait to get back into the swing of things this year. And I look forward to hearing from all of you!